Glitch

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.

Titanism

Usuario
Hello ZoneCraft owners,

As you can read, I am not a Spanish person, but that doesn't stop me from making this post. I have a complaint about TNT Tag: Whenever someone with the TNT disconnects, the TNT gets passed onto someone else instead of that the TNT disappears. It is pretty annoying when this happens lots of times in a row, you can't play the game properly that way.

So, I have the request of it being fixed. Thanks in advanced.

M4ea

Usuario
Good afternoon! That is not a glitch, it was made that way by the owners as a solution when the player who has the TNT disconnects. If you are in Zonecraft's discord you can suggest what you have mention by writing "c-sugerencia [your suggestion]".
Have a great day!

Titanism

Usuario
Good afternoon! That is not a glitch, it was made that way by the owners as a solution when the player who has the TNT disconnects. If you are in Zonecraft's discord you can suggest what you have mention by writing "c-sugerencia [your suggestion]".
Have a great day!
Do you call that a solution? It encourages a player to quit the game during a fight or when someone can't catch up to someone. Rage quiting has become super overpowered this way. This especially happens during the death match phase of the game. People who suck, just rage quit and pass the TNT over to a player in the last second what causes the player to die.

Other Minecraft servers with TNT Tag don't have this feature, why should Zonecraft have it?

M4ea

Usuario
As I mentioned: If you are in Zonecraft's discord you can suggest what you have mention by writing "c-sugerencia [your suggestion]".

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.